BANDED JANUARY 5, 2010

Friday, April 23, 2010

Latest Update

I need the hubs to take a recent photo - maybe tonight.....

I had a follow up interview on Wednesday with Bro. Brigham. It's so strange to talk and tell my story on camera. It will be interesting to see the final product.

He also filmed my second fill. I've noticed a daifference with this fill compared to the last one. I thought I had to take small bites before, but now I have to be even more conscious about it. I decided to get a second fill because my weight loss has plateaued. I haven't done anything differently, so I knew it was time. I received almost 2 cc's of fluid, compared to the .5 I received on my first fill. I find myself burping a little more this round and struggling with regurgitation, so I'm thinking I need to go back to have a small amount taken out.

I feel like this last month I've lost a little focus on the weight loss front. I've been very distracted with work and life in general, that I've put my energy for weight loss on the back burner. I'm glad to have kept this blog though, because yesterday I was reading through my past entries and now feel recommitted to "the cause" :)
I have so far to go and I can't lose focus anymore. And truthfully, the losses feel so good and the payoffs are great.

I have much work to do on exercise and finding enough time for it. I've decided to start walking in the evenings and swimming on the mornings that the hubs is home with our daughter. I am usually awake around 6am anyway. I might has well utilize that time.

2 comments:

Josh Poulsen said...

Good job, getting back on the wagon! There are a few of us out here that keep track of the blog updates so dont forget us!

Amanda Davis said...

You should try out Water Aerobics. Super Great!