BANDED JANUARY 5, 2010

Monday, December 28, 2009

The first day of the rest of my life...

T minus 7 days. My liquid diet starts tomorrow. The purpose? To shrink the area around the liver to provide easier access for the surgeons. My diet for the next 7 days consists of clear liquids, protein shakes, and sugar-free Jell-O. I could have popsicles, but considering I'm already freezing my keester off in sub-zero temperatures, I think I'll venture for peppermint tea instead.

I'm glad I have such a great support from my husband. This would be so much harder without him. Honestly, I don't think I'll find it such a struggle considering I'm practically TSWLCofU's poster child for the next 3 years. I'm glad to do it, being that it's such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Not to say I won't have my moments, because I'm sure I will. But this really does start off the new life I'm about to lead.

Goodnight and wish my good luck. I'm off to enjoy my very last Skor bar :) I promise to savor every tiny bit of toffee.

No comments: