BANDED JANUARY 5, 2010

Monday, December 21, 2009

It's the little things....

I've had quite a few conversations lately about what I'm "looking foward to" after I lose a lot of this weight. Here's my short list:
  • Bracelets and necklaces without 'extenders'
  • The burning of my shapewear
  • Crossing my legs comfortably in a car, at a desk, everywhere
  • Riding in an airplace seat without sucking in my breath to click the seatbelt
  • Feeling more secure about singing in public
  • Less achey feet
  • Feeling like "me" again
I'm sure all of this will take time, but regardless, I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You probably dont know me but, I work over at the prison...Your hubby was talking to us about voting, so all us girls got on and voted! What a great life changing thing...you will be soo happy! I to, had a lap-band the end of March 09.....It has been an amazng thing..I wont say that I still dont have my struggles, but its been so wonderful! There is not a support group down this way, so I have been on my own alot, which sometimes really sucks, because you wonder if somethings are normal, or how you should be feelin...ANYWAYS, the morral of the story is..if you ever need anything or to need to talk, Please call. I would be excited to help you all I can, and would love a friend that knows what Im going thru as well!! Anyways congratulations!