BANDED JANUARY 5, 2010

Friday, December 11, 2009

How many cameras were on me?

I had a live interview today on KSL Studio 5 where I was announced to the WORLD (okay, maybe just a signifacant number of UT housewives/homemakers/homebodies...oh yeah, and all those I asked to tune in) as the winner of the lap band contest. Our 4 minute segment truly felt like 30 seconds.

Darin was so great, as was Shannon who worked with the hospital in making all of this happen. Everyone there was so kind and friendly. I really enjoyed it. Maybe after all this weight falls off I'll look into the TV industry! Look out, Brooke! ;)

My husband was able to go with me, which I was so happy about. He got up at 4:30 this morning to go to his work to see if he could get the time off, which they so graciously allowed him to do. He is a great support which is so incredibly important to the success of this life-change. Another shout out to my wonderful aunt who so willingly looked after our sick little babe who refused to sleep.

Here is the clip, I really do mean what I said about social networking. I credit the results of this contest to you, my blog readers and FB buddies.


Ok, they say the camera adds 10 lbs....wow. Now I can really see how desperately I need this surgery. Have I mentioned lately how grateful I am for this incredible opportunity! What a blessing!!!

**I'll post photos of the studio visit tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Congratulations again! That is exciting.